Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Project Life update

Ola, looks like I have been dropping by my blog more often lately. I guess having a new room helps, cause
1. It's nearer to where Lucas is sleeping
2. It's easier to clean (no more carpet flooring)
3. I am juggling my time better.
4. I'm getting my crafty groove back.

Here are the rest of the pages, although it's week 10 now, I am still stuck pretty much at Week 7 :D but hey, it doesn't matter because I am still making progress nonetheless.


Week 4 (Page 3 of 3)

Week 5 (No title page) :P

Week 6 (Page 1 of 2)

Week 6 (Page 2  of 2)



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Josie, Love your spreads :) very clean and fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray to the new space. Really pretty spreads. keep em coming my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...