Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Jot Magazine - November Moodboard 2016

I am still on cloud 9 on the positive response I received for my previous layout. If you enjoy crafting, you would understand that sometimes without inspiration and mojo, it is very hard to create. I love to look for inspirations which motivates me to create. Yesterday, I found a really interesting mood board inspiration from Jot Magazine. It is interesting because I have never worked with such colour hues before. So, I decided to give it a go. It was really a challenge, but after truly playing with it, I really love how it turns out.

Here is the mood board.

I did a card and a layout. Here my take :
It is hard to photograph a rather white and bright coloured background... I bought some gelatos from Faber Castell a while back (a year or so), I finally had the chance to play with it and I think I am officially HOOKED. It was so fun and easy... I also did some fussy cutting for the feather. Paper was from Felicity Jane. Finally, a simple title rub ons from Crate Paper - Note & Things. It is a really plain and simple layout... 



Who still uses stickles? Eek, I used them on hand cut feathers and it was so pretty! 
Shimmer & shine. Stamped sentiments from Felicity Jane :) 





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Jot this month :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...