Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mini Album - Work in Progress - Part 1

When I saw a post about a mini album by Leena (aka. findingnana), I was so inspired to do one for my own. I have been hoarding Amy Tangerine's daybook - noteworthy from scrapping studio for a while now, which I find fitting to be my travel mini book. I never got to creating something out of it.

So, when I knew I will be going on a trip with my mum & baby L to my sister's place in Australia, I thought this would be a great chance for me to make a travel mini album.

There are over 40-pages on this day book &  I started working on my mini album last week. Trying my best to fill it up (without photos yet) as much as possible before I depart. Also, this will help me catch up with project life while I'm away. I can just snap using my polaroid or fill up the photos when I am there.

So much excitement & thrill when I'm working on this. Maybe because I am so looking forward to this trip & making this album is just tonnes of FUN! I'm totally in love with Amy Tangerine's daybook & Ready Set Go collection. Not forgetting, stickers accents from Echo Park, October Afternoon, Crate Paper, the list goes on... :D They go so well together.


Someone has been keeping the cameo busy... :)


Here's what I have done so far... (be warned that it's heavy loaded with pictures).








made a pocket to slot it maps, receipts & etc...



I love the random designs on the daybook pages. I will leave some pages as it is, so that I can work on them when I have the photos.




 There's a page for Mum's birthday as we will be celebrating at Australia.


This is all I have this week. Fuh! I'm halfway there... 
Hoping to progress more by next week, in time for my long awaited holiday!
Hope you had a good read.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Josie!! I love this book so much! It is so inspiring and if I'm ever going somewhere, I will make a book like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff, i cant wait for u to fill it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...