Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

My New Workspace

I have been a busy bee for the past week. I managed to move my workspace to a better work area. Previously, my craft room had carpeted floor. I really really hate cleaning up each time I craft. So finally, I decided to move my craft room to another room which is not carpeted. Did some rearranging & reorganising and manage to get everything in place. Here are some pics of my humble craft room.






Lastly, DH helped me put up some shelves on the wall... I'm still trying to fill it up. :D


Now, off to do some crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Your new workspace looks cozier than before. With carpets on, I can only imagine how hard it was for you to clean and maintain the cleanliness in your space. With a little more organizing, I'm sure your space, particularly your working table, will have more breathing space. You can do it, Josie!

    -Metro Office

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...