Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Me" Challenge

Once in a while, we will give each other challenges to motivate us to create. We had a Washi Challenge & Creative Journalling Challenge before. This time around, it was Sharon's turn to give us girls a new challenge. We call it the "Me" challenge. We need to create a layout about ourselves & we must include some form of journalling (Hidden/Shown). Ha! Mind you it sounds easy but... it was a challenge for me because I realised that I don't have a recent picture of only me, since Lucas was born... While he has tonnes, I have none!

During our meetup last weekend, Sharon captured a picture of me without Lucas :D


I tried to print out the picture to scrap but my printer ran out of ink *hmmph!


And so, after all the hassle to get my photo printed, I started to work on my Layout.
My layout was inspired by this beautiful package that Jessy gave me :) 
 Love!



Yup this is me Today! - November 2012
I'm 29.
A mother - A daughter - A wife - A Sister - A photographer - A friend 
- A freelance designer Owner of Cardpuccino - Favor-it shop - Pixous

Papers from Echo Park, Stickers from Crate Paper, Flair Button & Thickers from AC, Enamel Dots from MME

3 comments:

  1. LOve! Love! Love! What a journey to get ur photo taken and printed ya. It turned out beautiful. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! You gals seriously outdone yourselves and inspired me so much! I need to find the time to sit down and create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to know that the package inspired you! What a pretty layout! Guess we need that kind of inspiration every now & then. It was great meeting you, baby Lucas and the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...