Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

New Beginnings

I guess I have to apologize for being away for so long. To those who are still following my blog, thank you and I truly apologize for phasing out. Been wondering if I should continue blogging or not. Life has been pretty messed up and busy, that I needed sometime to take a moment to step back away from everyone and really reflect back on what should be done & what are my future plans. Somethings just had to be sacrificed during the course of change, and there are just too many changes I have to cope with.

Someone once told me to "take things a day at a time..." Sometimes, there are things that are just beyond your control and you will just have to go with the flow. I think that now I am slowly adjusting back, trying to catch up with friends... I am happy that some friends still stood by and stayed even though i have phased out for quite a while... Thank you for being there and giving me some space as well!!

In the middle of the haystack, I manage to find some sense of purpose with my little one. He's truly a blessing. Ah yes! My Lil one, we had a rough start but we are alright now... More reads about him here.

I hope that this is the beginning of more happy postings. Here are some layouts i did to share... I haven't been creating a whole lot... but just resuming back recently. Hope you like what I have created! Thanks!










Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back my dear. I'm so glad you decided to keep this blog. Craftiness is in ur blood...Gorgeous, gorgeous creations. You made it my friend. Big hugggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! Glad that you are still following my blog! :D Crop party soon? ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...