Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

And just like that... October is gone!

I'm always the busiest when it's the end of the year. Preparation for the holiday season, wedding season, birthdays, visiting relatives, etc, etc... I was telling my mum, how my schedule is packed till Mar next year... Unbelievable.

I have been neglecting my hubby and lil one last month, therefore, Nov is the time for me to unwind and spend some quality time with them. Just the three of us. I am looking forward to a short family trip with them this coming week... & maybe next... before we get busy again. :)

Here are some pics to reflect back on what I have been up to in Oct!


Hello Street Fair! 
Special thanks to our helpful elves, Sharon, DH-Alex & WT (Cindy's Hubby).

Halloween celebration at the Street Fair!

Halloween celebration at the Street Fair! We got a card from a lil girl~ :)

Family day at Fort Cornwallis!

Taking pics... while waiting to get Lucas' Passport done.

Some creating (Below)


Missing my lil angel... 
(Made with Maya Road Large Bottle Cap)



A great start for November with lovely crafting friends! 
Meet up with the three talented ladies, Jessy, Cindy & Sharon ;) at Annabelle after our shopping spree at Smidapaper...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...