Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Customised DVD Sleeves

Since Pixous started in 2009, wedding has been a big part of my life. To me, to be able to be part of a wedding, gives me so much joy... i love planning weddings, i love shooting weddings... i love how i can be creative and be a piece of that one special day.

When delivering the final product to my customers at Pixous Photography, I always try to incorporate a lil bit of crafting to my work... I'm happy that I'm given the ability to create something special for my customers; How much I have evolved as a crafter since then...


Back in 2009

Back in 2010

Check out these customised DVD sleeves made specially for two of my customers which I did recently. Most of them are not aware that our DVD sleeves are specially made for them until they receive their photos, and they are usually very happy that it's something they can treasure, rather than just a plain plastic cover...



Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...