Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

First post for 2017!

Here I am again, struggling to keep up with life. Now stepping into the month of July, only meant that 6 months just flew by. Every single weekend I yearn to have more time to be able to sit by my craftspace and just get my fingers dirty. Well, looking at the positive side of things, I am sitting here writing this blogpost today meant, yeay! I manage to create something this weekend.

So without further adieu, I would like to share 2 layouts I made for my sister who recently got hitched. :) It was such a beautiful wedding. I truly wish them all the happiness in the world.

I finally used my Crate Paper stash which I had been hoarding for some time now. Aren't the Flower accents & Vellum sentiments so very pretty! I also recently bought a Modelling Paste from Teresa Collins and it was so much fun playing with it. What have I been missing out for so long! It definitely help create texture to the layout. Here I created a brick wall mask using my silhouette and wala! This is the out come.


 I also did some splatters with gelato from Faber Castell and Color Shine from Heidi Swapp. Here I used Gold & Mint Green Color Shine to create some splatters.


And of course the final outcome...

Next up, I created a rather monochromatic layout with only hues of blue, white and black. All materials from Felicity Jane. Lots of fussy cutting from one of the Patterned paper from London Kit & Ombre background paper was from Happy Day (Suse Fish) kit.



So There you go. I don't know if there is anyone still reading my blog :) but I hope if you are reading this, you enjoyed my work and it helps inspire you to create something too! Thank you for dropping by. - Yours Truly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...