Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm Back!

After a week long break, I'm back and home. Will blog about my trip to Taiwan soon. Mummy is finally home as well. After changing from hospital to hospital, and more than 2 weeks in the hospital, we finally found a good doctor who was able to root cause and make things better.

Time to catch up on Project Life. I'm almost a month behind! O.O I manage to finish up till mid feb as of now... Here's my lil "assistant" while I was taking pictures of my PL.


Well here goes, January - Page 5, 6 & 7.... Oh yes! I have 7 pages just for January! What an eventful month...


As we step into February, also another eventful month... :)




More to come as I'm determined to catch up till March! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...