Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

It's Magic...

This is one of my favourite paper from Maggie Holmes Flea Market collection. I don't quite remember when was the last time I worked with a full pattern paper for a layout. Actually, I scrap this photo sometime ago... in fact, it's one of the first few layouts I did when I started scrapbooking. You can see it here :) You will notice some difference in my previous & current layout.


It's amazing how our conscience & feeling is reflected when creating. I added a lot of glitter to this layout... because glitter is like magic dust to me. How nice if glitters are really magic dust that could just whisk our problems away... Lots of fussy cutting & I love how the flowers are "falling" down gracefully...

A close-up of the glitter catching the sunlight...


Pop up dots are always a must. I love layering and creating dimensions with pop up dots.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...