Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Celebrating Love...

Woa... Time does fly when you are having fun! Can't believe it's a week already... January is definitely a celebration month for me :) Yesterday, was our 1st wedding anniversary! but because i had work on the same day, we only had a brief moment to celebrate after work... Hubby surprised me by showing up at my workplace. *grin* We went to a "German Bier House" nearby my work place to chill and had some snacks and drinks... very lovely. "Happy Anniversary dear! Thank for supporting me always!~"

Hubby pen his first words on his gift - Moleskin sketchbook


Also, we had guest at our house the whole week. Hubby's cousins from Aussie came to visit and it was definitely a week of non-stop hawker food galore. What a cool bunch to have around! :D Here's the shot of the crowd during our visit to the Penang Peranakan Mansion.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Both of you are so lovely together!! Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Josie. So fast. My goodness.

    Have many more great years ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...