Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Tis the season to be jolly~

Is only August and I'm already in the Christmas mood... I've been working on Christmas creations all weekend. There are some unfinished projects on the way...but I manage to complete one. I'm really looking forward for the holidays this year... :) Recently, I have a soft side for sweet Pink... Adore the Sugar Cookies paper from October afternoon.

Hope you like the card.
Add Image




Back of the card:
I realized how the back of the card is usually ignored or forgotten so I added some touch with Threading water punch


Front of the card:
Working with circles for a sweet holiday card.

Thank you for dropping by,
Josie

2 comments:

  1. You are early with your christmas cards! It's so lovely! You, me and Sharon are in circles craze right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Its a pink christmas for Josie. Very well done. The ornaments are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...