Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Layout with Polaroid frames.

I have kept these polaroid frames for quite sometime now... :D I was intending to hoard them actually, but I figured, argh, I should use them, it will be wasted to just chuck them aside. Created a layout of my trip to Sabah during my birthday last year. Using mostly embellishment from Crate Paper, The Pier collection. I might have sprinkled too much mist (the one at the bottom was accidental) >.< 


I love to create dimensions with pop up dots for most of my layout. For this layout I layered the frames with different "heights" with pop dots. Love the dimension it created. I also mat the "Fun" wood veneer from Freckled fawn behind the frame. It fits nicely behind the polaroid frame... :)


Thanks for dropping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...