Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Project Life Update - May

Working on the events in the month of May. It's a month to celebrate Mother's & I'm truly thankful to be celebrating it as a mother for the second year. :) I'm using the New Jade Collection from Becky Higgins for some of my journalling cards & it's really helping me speed up so I can catch up. Not forgetting, Dear Lizzy, Echo Park & Amy Tangerine are still my all time favorite... Also, I've decided not to confine my PL layout by weeks, that way I feel, is less overwhelming.


This is the first time I'm trying out this layout... It seems to work for me :)

If you wish to get hold of the new collection from Becky Higgins they are available locally at Scrappin Studio.

Thank you for dropping by.

Love Josie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...