Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Loved this moment - Bokeh Bubbles Layout

Here's my take for Crate Paper's Polka Dots Challenge. I'm so in love with the new Crate Paper The Pier Collection. Not forgetting the fabric frame from Maggie Holmes... I wanted to create a layout of Lucas enjoying his bath, and the polka dot challenge seem to fit. :) 



Working with vellum has been quite fun! I wanted to create a bubble and bokeh look-alike layout. Let me share how I tint the vellum. I used a sponge and lightly tint the paper with distress ink. My all time favorite colours, Broken China & Tattered Rose. Because I didn't want my paper to move around, I place the paper on my silhouette cutting mat before I started. The sticky surface held the paper in place, just fine. After I'm done, off to the cameo. I cut random sizes of circles.


I started placing them randomly sticking them down with bits of glue tape.


The outcome :
They look like Bokeh to me. But Hubby thinks they are bubbles... :)
Either way, I love the effect ^_^


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...