Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

As the year end...

Last year, I think I didn't make any christmas cards. In fact, I hardly did any crafting of any sort. It is amazing how time flies. Last night, as I was listening to christmas songs & writing christmas cards to my friends abroad, the feeling of christmas is finally beginning to sink in.

This year, I have had my share of life's lessons. Seeing how some have departed our lives, some still fighting hard for their lives, some have moved on to a fresh start, friends leaving to a better place, & some just wasting their time away... 

- I wished those who have departed will find a better place, at least their suffering has ended.

- I pray for my loved ones who are still fighting hard for their lives, to be strong, to stay positive & to continue to have faith for better days to come.

- I hope to those who didn't do so well this year, to have a better year ahead, to start over... to find a more deserving place & not dwell in the past. 

- I wish all my friends & family, my readers a blessed christmas, good health, good wealth, joy, happiness & love for the coming new year!

Here I have more christmas cards to share :)






Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I absolutely adore your work! I am so glad I found your blog! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...