Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Last week was my birthday :) I had so much fun spending the long weekend with my friends and family. We started out with a lil hoarding at Smidapaper with the girls & then, we had lunch.

Also, I did manage to squeeze in some time to make a quick card for a friend who's going to pop real soon :D  Hope she liked it. 

As you can see from my photos, Lucas took the limelight and was the centre of attention. He was so excited when we lit the candle & sang Happy Birthday. His eyes was glued to the cake, almost as though he's going to jump on it any point of time... :D He's such a cutie!


With the girls... Cindy, Shu-Yin & Sharon :)

Lucas : Mummy, I want the cake!

Pressies from my lovelies... luv 'em loads.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like the pressie and thanks for buying us lunch! It was great catching up with you gals! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, happy belated birthday to you! Sounds like you had a great time! And your Lucas is soooooo adorable! He has an amazing smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed Birthday my dearest friend. yes THANK YOU for lunch & cake birthday girl. Wear the goodies and take pics ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...