Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A sweet surprise on a Saturday morning

It was in the wee morning when we took a 4 hour ride all the way down to the central of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Was at KLCC, when Sharon called me that morning telling me that I won one of the challenge... :D

I congratulated her too as she has also won a RAK for the second challenge... 2 winnings in a row.
Yippee for her!!

It was wonderful... Shoutout to Yatie for selecting me to win the wonderful goodie...

Though it was quite a rush travelling to KL and then back home, we had a good time shopping, eating and catching up with family and friends.

Also some shots of my last blog hop challenge by jessy. Scrapped with my pre-wedding photos... the 70s themed.

Painted on Cream colored card stock.

Used a needle to punch a swirl designs on the paper
Moving pearls;
Lightly painted the pearls orange and yellow then string them with a fishing line.
Pearls on flowers to look like flower on cupcake.
Lace reminds me of whip cream... :)

There you go. A simple layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...