Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Life - Felicity Jane Kit

Hi, I am back. 3rd post for 2016. I am on a roll... Here I created a layout with a mix of Felicity Jane's May & April kits & the frame is from one of my favorite manufacturers, Crate Paper. Only after I finished the layout that I only realised that this picture of my son was coincidentally very similar to myself in Krakow from the previous layout I made. :D

For this layout, I used some printables from Felicity Jane which comes with the kit subscription. I love the heart that says "love". Note-to-self kit also came with Heidi Swap's Color Shine in Gold... which was used for the ink splatters. Pattern Papers are mainly from both Chloe & Note To Self kits.






Kits I used:







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...