I have been
1) working on a full moon project for a dear friend of mine... It's 80% done and its due next week. And another smaller project for the end of the month...
2) planning my parents itinerary, despite being so very busy, I tried my best to plan my parents their anniversary trip for them. It has been a tough year for both of them, & I feel it's time for them to enjoy a deserving break!
3) the launch of cardpuccino.com. Cindy and I are working on launching our online store, mainly selling handmade cards and washi tapes. If you are a washi fan, do check out what we have to offer this October!
4) as usual, the 8th lunar month is an auspicious wedding month for the Chinese community, therefore, we shot a few weddings this month!
5) 24/7 mummy, who is trying her best to juggle her time and trying not to fall asleep while typing this last sentence! Am so happy Lucas can finally crawl forward... But that also means more time and attention is needed to ensure his safety!
So there you go. I am still in one piece!
Oh ya, I made a card... :) Happy World Cardmaking Day to all my crafty friends!