Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Free Printables for Mother's Day (Updated)

This is my first time designing project life cards. I was playing with my DH's new toy the 53Pencil and started scribbling. Played with photoshop and came out with some of this. Since mother's day is just around the corner, I did some Mother's Day quote cards. Just click to enlarge image, then right click and "Save image as" to save to your PC, then print on A4 sized paper. Hope you will like it. Will design some for daddy, too :)

*** Sorry updated the file as the measurement of the first file was not accurate. >.< so sorry. Hiccups on my first free printables... pls forgive me. Hope this works for you. Let me know if you have any feedback. Thanks! ***




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...