Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Mail from Hobart~

Good morning everyone... What a wonder Thursday morning.

I checked my mailbox this morning to find a mail all the way from Hobart... It came in late but I'm still so happy to see it. A late birthday card from my sister who is in Tasmania at the moment.

LOVE THE CARD my dear... if you are reading this.



Last night, I made a card with the unlikeliest color...Brown and Black. No pattern paper. Clean & Simple :)




Recipe for the card :
1 Vintage Black lace

1 swirl of blings

1 K&Co Chipboard Butterfly

1 Bazzil Kraft Cardstock

1 Bazzil Brown Cardstock
1 Prima Rosita Stamp

1 Hero Art Sentiment

2 Pearl head pins


Ink stamps with Staz On - Timber Brown


Also I would like to share a wonderful news. I'm so happy words couldn't describe it.
I'm a proud winner of a card challenge of CASE study Challenge 4.
I won with this entry :





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats on winning the challenge gal!! Your card is truly a beauty and you deserves it! I'm so PROUD of you! Wow! Love your butterfly card! I can see you are hook with the butterfly, huh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! First card is quite sassy... i really like it!!!
    And the second really looks complete with the dolly. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations girlie. Ur pink and brown card is gorgeous!! & I'm drooling over the butterfly. Very well executed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Congrats on your win. :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!! Congrats on winning & u rock the card so hard that they have to pick yours. Hehe. That first class is classy, interesting choices of colors & I like that the butterfly popped out from the card. U r one creative cardmaker!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...